The 15 best Free Things To Do in Sardinia
Some of the best experience that you can do it for free
Sardinia is reputed to be one of the more expensive places in Italy. But this is not necessarily true. With the exception of some élite places especially concentrated around the Costa Smeralda, it’s possible to travel and discover the wonders of this island without necessarily spending a fortune.
There are so many things you can do in Sardinia even on tight budgets and you will certainly be happy to know about some free activities that will make you love this pristine island even more.
Let’s explore Sardinia!
Here’s the best 15 free things to do in Sardinia
1. Walking Tour around Orgosolo murals
2. Visit one of Sardinia’s Top beaches: Stintino
3. Enjoy the best sunset ever at La Grotta dei Vasi Rotti on Capo Caccia cliff
4. Do the best Hike of your life and reach the paradise: Cala Golotizè
5. Get part at one of the most amazing events: S’Ardia di Sedilo
6. Refresh yourself under Sos Molinos waterfalls
7. Admire the medieval mistery of Basilica di Saccargia
8. Spot some pink flamingos in Molentargius pond
9. Go wild and trek the Gorropu canyon
10. Bird watching experience by canoe on Rio Posada
11. Enjoy a free mud-bath-treatment in the natural spa of Casteldoria
12. Go back in time at San Salvatore village. The Sergio Leone spaghetti-western film set
13. Be romantic watching Cagliari skyline from the top of Bastione San Remy
14. Take a photo with the Elephant rock in Castelsardo
15. Swim in the natural swimming pool in Cane Malu-Bosa
If you are looking for a budget hotel or a last minute deal use our map
The map shows you the best last minute price in Sardinia
Move around the map for your specific location