Tour of Olbia on Italian Tuk Tuk
Visit the main attractions of Olbia with the Tuk Tuk tour
We will take you around the most important places in Olbia aboard our iconic italian Tuk Tuk in 5 stops.
- Basilica of Saint Simplicio dating back to the Romanesque period (XI and XII century) made entirely of granite.
- Church of Saint Paolo, founded in the 1600s and located in the city center. Very interesting is the dome made with multicolored majolica.
- The historic center of Olbia and the main street “Corso Umberto”. On board our TuK Tuk we will explore the ancient alleys and immerse ourselves in the local culture and the eighteenth-century palaces.
- The Roman Aqueduct is one of the most representative works of the historical period of the Ancient Roman Empire.
- The “Fausto Noce” park is an immense urban park among the largest in Sardinia. We will visit it in its most suggestive areas.
Tour of Olbia by Tuk Tuk
15€ - 30€ per person
1 h | For all ages
15€ - 30€ per person | 1 h | For all ages
Are you short on time? Book the Olbia Mini-Tour! In just 25 minutes we will take you on a fun tour of the main beauties of the city (no stops).