Olbia Archaeological Tour
This is one of our most interesting tours and it is absolutely not to be missed for your holidays in Sardinia!
We will take you to discover the most important testimonies of Sardinian history starting from the Nuragic age up to the cultural sites dating back to the Roman Empire.
Here’s what we’ll visit:
- Basilica of San Simplicio dating back to the 11th and 12th centuries.
- Historic center of Olbia and the characteristic streets and buildings of the ‘700.
- Roman Aqueduct and the Roman Cistern which represent an important architectural testimony of the Roman period.
- Sacred Well “Sa Testa”. One of the most representative archaeological sites of the Sardinian Nuragic civilization.
- Castle of “Pedres”. Dating back to the fourteenth century perched on a small rocky hill a few kilometers from the center of Olbia.
- Tombs of the Giants “Su Mont’e e S’Abe“ of its kind is one of the largest sites in Sardinia and another great example of the ancient Nuragic civilization.
You can book the Olbia Archaeological Tour by Tuk Tuk or by Mini-Van