Flights to Sardinia – cheap flights – airlines and airport connections
Sardinia is one of the Italy’s regions and is he second largest island in Italy and in the Mediterranean sea. Right in the center of the Mediterranean it is one of the most sought after destinations of European and world tourism. Beautiful beaches, favorable climate, wild areas and unspoiled nature where time seems to have stopped and everything leads back to the most genuine aspects of life
SEARCH FLIGHTS TO SARDINIA
Where to land in Sardinia?
Alghero-Fertilia (AHO) in the North-West, Olbia-Costa Smeralda (OLB) in the North-East and Cagliari-Elmas (CAG) in the South. Connected to all main European cities it’s very easy to reach the island from anywhere in Europe flying with Ryanair, Alitalia, Easyjet, Meridiana, Vueling, Lufthansa and more
Alghero-Fertilia Airport is located about 12 km from Alghero town centre and 33 km from Sassari. The airport is reachable from the most important Sardinian cities by public transports. Service: stores, Bar, refreshments, souvenirs, library, magazines, pharmacy, gifts and gadgets, traditional food and beverage.
- Parking areas are available (Comfort and Low Cost), both with a safe and direct access from arrivals and departures terminal
- Buses and taxi are located outside the Arrivals terminal
Passengers with special needs/assistance can contact the special assistance office.
Olbia-Costa Smeralda airport is located 2km from the city of Olbia. It is the primary operating base for Italian airline Meridiana. It mostly handles seasonal holiday flights from destinations in Europe. Services at Olbia airport
- Nursery and Baby Club, a Lost and Found station, a VIP lounge, information stand, a police station and a first aid point. The airport is barrier free designed with easy of access for all.
- Karakiosk Restaurant which is open to a pleasant courtyard style garden. At the Wine Bar passengers can sample a selection of Sardinian wines.
Cagliari-Elmas airport is only 7 km away from the city centre
Cagliari Airport handles more than 52% of the total regional air traffic and is well integrated in a developed infrastructure network. Cagliari Airport offers a wide range of services
- parking options, VIP Service, the Fast Track lane, WiFi access, the Tourist Information desk, ATMs and car rentals. First Aid Station and the Chapel are also available.
For information of trains, buses and taxis, please visit the Local transportation page
Arlines companies flying into the 3 Sardinia airports
[table id=9 /]