September in Sardinia? Events and things to do!
Many of the best events take place in Sardinia in the month of September. One more reason why September is the best month for holidays in Sardinia
Musica sulle Bocche, was born in 2001 on the strait between Sardinia and Corsica called Bocche di Bonifacio. It takes place in Santa Teresa Gallura, from Thursday 31st August to Sunday 3rd September.The extraordinary scenary of Santa Teresa Gallura will be the cornerstone to many international stars and young talents. Concerts held at sunset and dawn will make a magical atmosphere and unforgettable experience
MUSICA SULLE BOCCHE
31st – August – 3rd September
The international jazz festival in Santa Teresa di Gallura is something you can’t miss
Santa Teresa di Gallura and around: Piazza Santa Lucia – Faro di Capo Testa – Spiaggia di Rena Bianca – Cala Grande/Valle della Luna.
WHAT’S AT THE FESTIVAL – Every day
- Mercato MSB – It is an area designed to meet people, artists, audiences and operators. A space to share ideas and experiences in the field of new lifestyles, together with the flavors of the area, quality foods and wines.
- Wine tasting in Via Santa Lucia
- Live Visuals di I’m Let during the gigs at the main square in piazza Santa Lucia
- Fotografy show about the strory of the Festival
- Music Instrument show “Tutto è Suono – la materia di cui sono fatti i suoni”
- Terra Libera – table game about the story of Sardinia
- “Domus de Janas” (art show of Roberto Pibiri at Mediateca)
Read more: 7 reasons why you should visit Sardinia in September and October
Read more: best events in Sardinia in 2017 you can’t miss
WHERE TO STAY IN SANTA TERESA DI GALLURA?
Find the best deals on booking.com