Grey’s Anatomy talks about Sardinia
Ellen Pompeo, in the role of Meredith Grey, entrusts her dreams to Scott Speedman doctor Nick Mars in the 17th episode of season 14th in the US medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy
Dr. Meredith Gray, remembers a trip to Sardinia. When she was young stayed with her friend at home of centenarians, drinking good wine and going to the beach. Describes the island as the ideal place to live where everyone is happy and life goes slowly.
The portrait about Sardinia on Grey’s Anatomy – here’s what she says
– Have you ever been to Sardinia?
– Sardinia! – Nude beaches and a bottle of wine. Excellent choice!
– … when I was young my girlfriend and I stayed in this tiny village. I think we paid this woman like 2 dollars to crush at her house and drink all her wine. She was 97 years old, her sister was 101 and their neighbor was 99. They grew their own food, they wandered this little cobbled stone streets, with chickens to the beaches
– Wait, I’m sorryt! There were chickens wandering on the beaches?
– No, the people! This incredible people! Who were laughing and fighting with the people they love and never listening any rush. No one had to go…and they were happy!
– So you wanna go there and live with chickens and the happy people?
– Me and my kids…and my sisters can come. They can do the cooking and the growing…because I mean…please!
And everyone live there until they are 100 years old. There’s no cancer or alzheimer so there’s no life for me to save…no one will die on my watch. Sounds pretty good, just me and my kids on a hammock with a stock of books that I will buy with no intentions of ever reading.
An idyllic portrait that turns into a dream: move to Sardinia and live long without having to worry about saving lives or running against time. Sounds a pretty good way to live for Doctor Grey
Grey’s Anatomy gives more than one reason to visit Sardinia and discover this wonderful island!
CITIES OF SARDINIA